Sunday 5 June 2011

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren. All links go to Amazon UK.


Oh, why, WHY am I still taking out library books when I have more than 10 out already? It's madness, but I can't seem to stop myself. I was only meant to be returning a book at Paddington library, when I saw:




Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Oh, Sisters Red. How I have wanted you and searched for you for so long. But you were always with another! Imagine my surprise to see you this week, just sitting on the shelf, waiting to be grabbed. Now that I have you in my grasp, I'll not return you until I've had my way with you. (Relax. That just means I'll read you.)

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
I told myself I wouldn't be starting any more new series for a while, but I cracked when I saw this. I've heard so much about the Kate Daniels novels from other blogs and I really wanted to try one.

Vampire Academy: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
The reason why I wanted to hold off on new series is because I've been falling behind on my old ones. I love Richelle Mead, I love VA and I've got to see where this story goes!


Oh, and I almost forgot! I downloaded 2 graphic novels for free from Net Galley.



Buffy is my favourite TV show of all time, but the Season 8 comics were kind of hit and miss with me. However, as luck would have it, a couple of the ones I hadn't read were available free and I'm more than ready to give them another chance for that price.

3 comments:

  1. Great set! I loved Sisters Red and Vampire Academy.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Vampire Academy series!! :) Great IMM

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just recently discovered the Vampire Academy books and if the first one is anything to go by I'll be enjoying the next ones.

    I also recently got volume 1 of Season 8 of the Buffy graphic novels from NetGalley. I love that show and I've just finished rewatching my Angel DVDs.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.