Monday 4 April 2011

My TBR Pile

OK, so now I've starting posting and...eh. Not sure at all how this blogging stuff is going to work out. I don't have much hope of attracting many (or any) followers and even less that an actual author might deem me worthy of an ARC. But...I don't care. I just wanna talk about books, even if no-one is listening.

So as I've nothing to post until my next (first) review, I thought I'd share some pictures of my TBR pile. I used to think it was a lot, but I've seen some others now and mine looks minimal compared to them. Mine is a mix of library books, books I've bought new, books I've bought second-hand and books I've swapped. Any suggestions on what I should hop to reading would be appreciated. No, your eyes don't deceive you, that really is Memoirs of a Geisha and some of these books have been in my TBR pile for 10 years or more. *hangs head in shame*






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.