Phew! Busy month - the longer I blog, the busier I get, it seems.
In June 2011, I read:
1. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
2. My Life as a Rhombus by Varian Johnson
3. Wuthering High by Cara Lockwood
4. Angel by L.A. Weatherly
5. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
6. An Education by Lynn Barber
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Predators and Prey (Season 8, Volume 5)
8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
And my favourite read this month was:
An exciting page-turner, that had a poignant sister-to-sister relationship at its centre and all the folk tale allusions and mythology were just the cherry on top.