Although, I'm technically still a couple of books away from completing the 2011 challenge, I'm pretty sure I'm going to and so, I feel confident about signing up again for 2012.
- To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads.
- Your blog must be written in English.
- Deadline to join in may 31, 2012
- Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
- Must be the authors YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
- If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
- If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.
The Debut Author Challenge is one of the most popular reading challenges, so I'm looking forward to reading all the great reviews coming up next year!