Sunday 4 September 2011

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren. All links go to Amazon UK.


I got some great books at the library this week. Even I was surprised at the fantastic books that were available. I got:

Roadtrip fun! Can't wait to read this one.

Everyone knows Steampunk is the new 'thing' and this collection of short stories seems like a good way to get into it. It's also a good way to be introduced to some of these authors: Maria V. Snyder, Caitlin Kittredge, Dia Reeves and others.

This is a 2011 debut and looks good!

I almost screamed when I saw this. I'm a huge fan of the Jessica Darling series and although I know this is very different, I'm hoping to love it, too.

I've heard so much about this; I really just have to read it myself and see what I think.


Oh, and - before I forget - I did actually buy a book this week:


It's for a bookclub!


That's everything! What did you all get this week?

9 comments:

  1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour looks really good! I hope you enjoy all your books! I'm always amazed at all the AWESOME books I leave the library with. :)

    Here is the link to my IMM....

    http://bumpsintheroad1.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-september-3-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great list! I really want to read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and Forbidden. :) You'll have to tell me what you think!

    I'm a new follower. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunting Lila sounds good to me - never heard of it before either. My son loved Hold Me Closer Necromancer, but it's still sitting there waiting for me to get to it!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about Bumped because of the Jessica Darling series too. Great IMM! :) Thanks for checking out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great week! out of your five library books I've read three and two are on my TBR! lol, Amy and Rogers Epic Detour was amazing, bumped is very interesting and Haunting Lila was brilliant! I hope you enjoy all your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these yet but i really want to!, great IMM :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying to read Bumped and Forbidden!! So jealousss! :]

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week!

    Nora, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour was amazing! While I didn't like Bumped, I'm sure plenty of people will! Enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember reading Amy & Roger last year, and I LOVED IT. I hope you enjoy it as well. I'm looking forward to your reviews for Hunting Lila and Bumped because I've heard awesome things about them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.