Sunday 18 September 2011

In My Mailbox #16

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren.


I bought my first purchases for my Kindle this week, plus borrowed some library books.


Kindle purchases:

I've been wanting to start this series for ages. Faeries, Shakespeare and some of the prettiest covers around.

I've only seen 1 or 2 reviews for this book, but I've always remembered it because of the crazy title. It's very cheap on Kindle, so I'm willing to give it a try.


Library books:


My first YA mermaid story!

This has had great reviews and sounds deliciously creepy.



What's in your IMM this week?

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to get to Wondrous Strange for awhile myself. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Here's my IMM: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Forgive My Fins looks great! And I have Wondrous Strange on my tbr too - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...okay, how did I miss a book about Shakespeare and fairies? That is so going on my wanted list right now! I ended up not finishing Forgive my Fins for reasons I don't remember now - if you like it, maybe I'll stick it back in my TBR pile.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.